ROASTED PIGEONS WILL NOT FLY INTO ONE’S MOUTH. DUTCH .
I watched 2 pigeons today.
I did the NA Meeting and enjoyed it and now we have Perfect Pizza coming. My leg continues to improve. My appetite has returned. The nose bleeds have stopped and I have some energy returning.
i sometimes still can’t believe that I had it all – complete relaxation and security with my Izzy – and then had it taken away. Still can’t believe it.
1. Nobody wants to feel sick.
2. Many doctors don’t understand chronic illness.
3. Being unable to work is not a vacation.
4. Chronic illness can trigger many emotions.
5. The symptoms of chronic illness are very complex.
6. Chronic illness fatigue is much more than being tired.
7. Pain is a common symptom in those with chronic illness.
8. Brain fog is extremely frustrating.
9. There is a greater risk of dangerous infections.
10. Certain foods can aggravate symptoms
11. Sensitivity to smells is common.
12. It takes a lot of effort to manage chronic illness.
A Word From The Feral Pigeon
Rats of the sky, with wings
why us? Not the lucky farking doves
– a few shades lighter – who escape
disdain, logos of lefties world-over.
We’re mascots of the displaced, crowded,
overpopulated, but our cooing as beautiful
their excretion just as corrosive.