1. Nobody wants to feel sick.
2. Many doctors don’t understand chronic illness.
3. Being unable to work is not a vacation.
4. Chronic illness can trigger many emotions.
5. The symptoms of chronic illness are very complex.
6. Chronic illness fatigue is much more than being tired.
7. Pain is a common symptom in those with chronic illness.
8. Brain fog is extremely frustrating.
9. There is a greater risk of dangerous infections.
10. Certain foods can aggravate symptoms
11. Sensitivity to smells is common.
12. It takes a lot of effort to manage chronic illness.
I am tired now but quite normal. I ate a whole pizza and a peach and now I am sleepy. Now and then I jag a balance of these chronic illness conditions and life is sweet as. I AM getting the knack of staying in the day and trusting . It has taken 2 1/2 years to get to that point.
The Eden people have had fun and I am glad.
Roger said to me in early days of recovery – LOWER YOUR STANDARDS. I seem to have finally managed to do that and peace is the outcome.